Shipping & Delivery
- Our delivery partner Australia Post is working hard to ensure you receive your items as quickly as possible.
- Due to extended COVID-19 lockdowns and high parcel volumes, customers may experience delivery delays. The best way to track your deliveries is through Australia Post’s mobile app. Get expected delivery dates, localised service updates and stay notified if things change.
- You can also track your parcels on auspost.com.au by using the tracking tool.
- We know you’re excited to get your BushPower products as quickly as possible, which is why we ship orders out during our business days from our warehouse in O’Connor, Western Australia.
- You will receive a shipping confirmation email once your parcel has been collected by Australia Post.
- Alternatively, if you live in the Perth area, you can choose to collect your goods from our warehouse by prior arrangement.
- Please note, we cannot guarantee same-day dispatch. During peak times such as promotional sales, public holidays and celebratory periods please allow 2-5 days to receive your shipping confirmation email or ready to collect SMS.
- All orders must be signed for upon delivery and we are unable to accommodate requests for items to be left unattended.
SHIPPING WITHIN AUSTRALIA
BushPower will calculate the shipping and delivery cost of your order using the Australia Post service and provide a quote for your approval before confirming your order or dispatching your goods.
Free collection by arrangement (48 HOURS PROCESSING TIME)
All shipping costs (intrastate, interstate) are calculated after any coupon, discount code or promotion is applied.
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY POLICY
BushPower is not responsible for parcels that are lost or delayed in transit due to the fault of Australia Post or any other courier – we will trace your parcel on your behalf and work with you to provide as much information as we can if you decide to lodge an investigation with Australia Post.
BushPower is not liable for any costs associated with parcels being returned to sender due to being unclaimed or not delivered, or where a customer has incorrectly entered the address during checkout. BushPower is not responsible for any parcels that are damaged, lost, stolen or delayed during transit.